Fort Lauderdale, FL’s Experienced Auto Accident Chiropractors
Road Injuries – Don’t Wait Until They Get Worse
If you’re involved in a car accident, the worst injuries are often the ones you don’t notice immediately. While cuts, scrapes and broken bones are easy to detect, auto accidents also cause subtler spinal and nerve damage, which manifest later through headaches, limited mobility and lower back pain. These effects make it harder to sleep, focus and enjoy your daily activities. PowerSource Chiropractic is committed to curing these problems at their source. Offering whiplash treatment, spinal adjustments and car accident headache treatment, we eliminate even the subtlest injuries, allowing you to make a full recovery.
PowerSource Chiropractic is widely recognized as Fort Lauderdale's go-to car accident recovery specialists. This reputation is due in large part to our highly flexible, individualized treatment options. Our team takes the time to understand each patient, studying the accident and listening carefully to your symptoms and concerns. We then choose from a wide selection of chiropractic techniques, matching the treatment to your specific needs.
Providing Affordable and Effective Treatments So All Florida Victims Can Heal Safely
Car accidents can happen to anyone, and your ability to pay should not be a barrier to obtaining effective treatment. PowerSource offers an array of payment options to accommodate patients of all backgrounds and auto insurance covers your treatment in the state of Florida!
Reasons to See a Car Accident Chiropractor
In the wake of a car accident, you should visit a chiropractor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Chronic headaches
- Pain or tightness in your neck
- Limited mobility
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
For many car accident injuries, the sooner you obtain treatment, the simpler and more effective that treatment will be. We encourage all car crash victims to see us as quickly as possible.
Types of Injuries Treated
PowerSource Chiropractic treats a wide range of car accident injuries, including:
- Whiplash - This is the strain your neck suffers after the sudden stop in a car accident. If left untreated, whiplash can cause severe chronic pain while damaging your disks, muscles and ligaments.
- Back Injuries - Whether due to physical impact or subtler forms of strain, neck and back injuries can severely limit your mobility, and should be addressed immediately.
- Soft Tissue Damage - Injuries to soft tissue can cause severe pain, nerve problems, and other issues.
- Headaches - Chronic headaches often indicate your spine is not properly aligned, a problem that can result from car accident trauma.
Renew After Trauma
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, don’t hesitate to seek the proper treatment. Not only will this increase your chances of making a full recovery, but the sooner you get your injuries treated, the easier it is to obtain compensation from the party responsible for the accident.